I am Milena Hristova. I was born in Bulgaria, the city of Varna, the third largest city in the country. It is located on the Black Sea coast. I live in Finland for almost 4 years. I am married and I have two children.
I started studying for a cooking in Sataedu because I worked as a kitchen worker and a pastry maker in my country for nearly 10 years. I love to prepare meals and desserts, so I decided not to change my profession and try to learn the food tastes of Finnish customers. It is not easy for me to admit, because in my country we do not prepare basic dishes with a sweet taste. In my food week, I prepared according to my recipe. I tried to offer recipes that Finnish people would like and taste. There are recipes that are close to my home cooking, but re-shaped for the taste of Finnish customers.
For the meat:
- 480g pork loin, cut into 120g per slice
- salt and pepper
For the sauce:
- 133g white mushrooms, sliced
- 27g butter
- 27g onions, minced
- 130ml water
- 130ml all-purpose cream
- 110ml flour
- Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- Season the pork slices and bread in flour-egg-breadcrumbs. Cook in a shallow pan on both sides until tender.
- Make the sauce. In a saucepan, sauté butter and mushrooms until soft.
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all-purpose cream and let it boil for 10-15minutes or until the cream thickens.
- Top with parsley.
- Serve with steamed rice or boiled potatoes.